Rain Bird 5000
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw.
- 5000, 5000 Plus and 5000 Plus PRS Series Rotors are available in 4", 6", 12", Shrub, and Stainless Steel (5000 Plus/5000 Plus PRS 4" & 6" only) models.
- Standard rubber cover for extra protection. 5000 Plus/5000 Plus PRS feature a green cover while the 5000 features a black cover.
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability.
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles.
- The 5000 Plus features a Flow Shut-Off device to stop the flow of water to a particular head while the system is still in operation.
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation.
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver.
- 40 - 360° arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- True 4" (10 cm), 6" (15,2 cm) and 12" (30,5 cm) pop-up (measured from the cover to the nozzle).
- Pressure-activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction.
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength.
- Additional O-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water.
- Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve which prevents water from
- pooling at the base of slopes or hillsides.
- Optional Pressure Regulating Stem (PRS) which regulates pressure at the head, assuring optimum performance.
For more information, click here.