Hunter PGJ Pop-Up Sprinkler
The PGJ delivers all the benefits of a rotor in a compact, spray-sized package.
The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
- Models: Shrub, 4". 6" & 12" available upon request.
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Nozzle choices: 8
- Nozzle range: 0.75 to 5.0
- Standard factory installed nozzle: 2.0 only
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 2 years
For more information, click here.