Impact Sprinklers - 1/2" Full Circle
These Buckner by Storm Brass impact sprinklers are the most common and reliable impact sprinkler you can buy.
They come as a 3/4" threaded male connection and are available in full and part circle models.
Designed for agricultural use in solid sets, hand lines, center pivots, wheel lines, side rolls, crop cooling, frost control, and landscape irrigation situations requiring large area coverage. The 3/4" 2000 series can also be used in the mining and logging industries.
- Solid brass construction
- Stainless steel springs and fulcrum pin
- “Sure Seal®" sand load bearing assembly
- Bearing assembly hood designed to ensure longevity
- Chemical-resistant bearing seals promote longer lifespan
- Dual or single nozzle
- Stream straightening vane optional
- 25° angle of trajectory